9/12/20: OUT OF STOCK, BUT MORE COMING SOON.
Introducing the Luna Replicas BLOCK II line of non-medical masks. Made from our custom made, 100% cotton inner and outer layers, with a pocket for a removable filter.
These come in our vintage NASA Blue color, with a white tag with space to write your name.
These masks are slightly lighter weight for summer wear, and include 4 inches of integrated conforming wire to better seal the nose.
Each mask comes with one paper filter inside the filter pocket, cut from Kimberly Clarke "WypAll" Hydroknit sheets, used in shops and medical facilities. Additional pre-cut paper filters and replacement ear loops will also be available soon.
MACHINE OR HAND WASHABLE, HANG DRY:
Remove filter insert and wash on cold, or in your sink, then hang dry.
1 Mask: $8
4 Pack: $30
FOR EVERY 4 MASKS SOLD, 1 MASK WILL BE DONATED TO LOCAL CRITICAL SERVICES, HOSPITAL, ELDER FACILITIES, OR CHARITIES AS NEEDED.
- 100% cotton
- *BLOCK II: Full double layer of material throughout, plus removable filter layer
- *BLOCK II: 4 inches of integrated conforming wire along the nose line
- Better universal fit
- Keeps glasses from fogging
- Adjustable and replaceable elastic ear loops
- Just untie the knot and adjust or replace!
- Convertible to Around the Head Loops Easily!
- Pocket for optional disposable filter
- 1 disposable paper filter included
- Cut from Kimberly Clark WypAll Hydroknit sheets
- Hand or machine washable (cold) and hang dry
S - Adult Small/Kids Regular*: up to 8" face width, 5.25" nose bridge to chin
M - Adult Medium: up to 9" face width, 5.75" nose bridge to chin
L - Adult Large: up to 10" face width, 6" nose bridge to chin.
*CHILDREN UNDER 2 YEARS OLD SHOULD NOT WEAR MASKS. CONSULT YOUR CHILD'S PHYSICIAN FOR FURTHER GUIDANCE.
BULK ORDERS OVER 100:
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Currently for U.S. sales ONLY.
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final: no size exchanges or returns will be accepted.
Luna Replica masks are for non-medical purposes, they carry no certifications or approvals of any kind. They are not a substitute for medical-grade PPE. Social distancing, hand washing, and staying at home should still be practiced, per CDC and your official state recommendations. Masks are not recommended for children 2 and under, or generally anyone who can not remove a mask on their own.