We occasionally get nicely used recent and vintage 100% authentic and well running Omega Speedmasters that will be listed one at a time as they come in.
Luna Replicas is proud to offer this LIKE NEW, gently used legendary OMEGA Speedmaster "First OMEGA In Space," Wally Schirra numbered edition watch. This watch is a faithful modern reissue of Wally Schirra's personal Speedmaster he wore on America's 5th Mercury spaceflight, Sigma 7. On October 3, 1962, Wally Schirra made 6 orbits over 9 hours, using his Speedmaster watch to help time the mission. This one is holding excellent time, looks amazing, and ready for your own mission!
This gorgeous Speedmaster comes with original set with wooden presentation box (original retail $5,300) as well as a Luna Replicas NASA-style watchband, a Forstner JB stainless horned ends mesh bracelet, exactly as Wally wore his in 1962. A bonus 2022 wrist calendar set is included as well.
Watch Features and Included Set:
- Authentic OMEGA Speedmaster FOIS Professional Chronograph, made in Switzerland to exacting specifications since 1957
- Watch reference no. 318.104.22.168.01.001, dated 2018 with original Pictogram card
- Calibre 1861 Manual Wind Movement, with tachymetre bezel
- 39.7mm Stainless steel case, nearly perfect lightly worn and never polished.
- 20mm Lug Width, reissued "Straight Lug" case
- Leather strap, with OMEGA buckle
- Sapphire Crystal
- Superluminova dial markers and hands
- Original FOIS Speedmaster Presentation Box
- BONUS Luna Replicas OD green replica NASA watch strap!
- BONUS Forstner/JB Champion Mesh bracelet (as approved by NASA on Mercury, Gemini, & Apollo missions)
- BONUS 2022 Wrist calendar set
- OMEGA FOIS Full Box Set with inner and outer boxes
*NASA replica watchstrap made with Velcro brand fastener material (available HERE individually)
Description from OMEGA:
"The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. The Moonwatch "First Omega in Space" was inspired by the watch worn by astronaut Wally Shirra in 1962 as he orbited the earth during the "Sigma 7" mission.
This numbered edition model features a bold varnished black dial with a small seconds dial, a 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder, along with a central chronograph hand and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 39.7 mm stainless steel case with symmetric lugs, and the watch is presented on a brown leather strap.
At the heart of this chronograph is OMEGA's calibre 1861, the famous manual-winding movement that was worn on the moon, which is covered by a caseback embossed with the original 1962 Seahorse."
U.S. SHIPPING ONLY AT THE MOMENT
PLEASE REVIEW OUR RETURN POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING.