Available for the first time together, an authentic limited edition Glycine Airman No. 1 36mm "Purist," with sapphire crystal, (GL0371) true 24-hour dial watch, complete with NASA Apollo-style mil-spec watchband, and Forstner JB reissued stainless mesh bracelet.
The original Glycine Airman No. 1 was designed in the 1950s specifically for pilots, and proved itself among US fighter pilots during the Korean and Vietnam wars. Astronaut Pete Conrad was so fond of his, he wore his Glycine Airman No. 1 alongside his Omega Speedmaster during Gemini V and XI.
This set comes with three watchbands for all occasions: Glycine's black genuine leather watchstrap, a long NASA-style OD green watchstrap by Luna Replicas, and a Forstner JB horned-end adjustable stainless mesh bracelet. This gives you the option to wear your Airman on your wrist or outside your spacesuit, just like Pete Conrad while flying his Gemini missions.
This set includes:
- 1 Limited Edition: Glycine Airman No. 1 "Purist" (GL0371)
- 36mm stainless case, 20mm lug width
- True 24-Hour Dial
- 25 jewel, 42 hour power reserve Swiss Automatic Movement (Glycine Sellita GL293)
- Bi-directional locking dual time zone bezel
- Domed sapphire crystal
- 30 meter (3ATM) water resistance
- Forstner JB Horned-Ends Stainless Bracelet
- NASA-Style velcro brand black/OD green watchstrap
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Glycine storage box