These watchbands are 100% functional and accurate, except a stitch might be slightly crooked, or the marking is light or smudged. They didn't pass our full standards but still are very useful, so we're selling them at cost.
All sales final, no returns on seconds.
An exact replica NASA watchband as used on Apollo, Skylab, and early Shuttle missions while inside the spacecraft and during training (the longer version being used on the outside of the spacesuits while on Lunar and "spacewalk" EVA).
- Workshop Second quality
- Fits 20mm and 19mm watch lug width
- Short "210" : 11.5" long - fits 6" to 8.5" wrists
- XShort "209" : 9.5" long - fits 5" to 6" wrists
- Long "202" : 16.5" long - fits over spacesuit or wrapped a few times around your wrist to fit.
- Modern Mil-Spec Velcro Brand fastener of the same type issued by NASA
- Exact reproduction stainless rectangular ring
- Military spec grosgrain tape
- Authentic P/N and SN markings
This is an excellent, daily-wear version of the NASA‐issued short watchband and will hold up to any mission, big or small.
Now made in-house by Luna Replicas!
Made in USA
(WATCH NOT INCLUDED)