An exact replica NASA short watchband as used on Apollo, Skylab, and early Shuttle missions while inside the spacecraft and during training (the longer version being used on the outside of the spacesuits while on Lunar and "spacewalk" EVA).
Gray/green "foliage" mil-spec grosgrain tape replicates some of the watchbands seen throughout Gemini and Apollo. Most recently, Apollo 15 Commander Dave Scott's Bulova watch sold with an original long "-202" watchband and foliage gray grosgrain tape.
- Fits 20mm and 19mm watch lug width (actual width is 3/4" mil-spec hook/loop material, with 1/16" allowable tolerance, as specified by NASA. Sometimes these are closer to 19mm and have a slight gap at the lug for Speedmasters or Bulova watches, which is correct for the original issued straps during Gemini, Apollo, Skylab, and Shuttle era).
- 11.5" long - fits 6" to 8.5" wrists
- Made with modern Mil-Spec Velcro Brand fastener of the same type issued by NASA
- Exact reproduction stainless rectangular ring
- Foliage gray/green military spec grosgrain tape
- Authentic P/N and SN markings
This is an excellent, daily-wear version of the NASA‐issued short watchband and will hold up to any mission, big or small.
Now made in-house by Luna Replicas!
Made in USA
(WATCH NOT INCLUDED)