An exact replica NASA long watchband as used on Apollo, Skylab, and early Shuttle missions, both inside and outside the spacecraft, worn on the wrist and on the exterior of spacesuit arms while on Lunar and "spacewalk" EVA.
- Fits 20mm and 19mm watch lug width (actual width is 3/4" mil-spec hook/loop material, with 1/16" allowable tolerance, as specified by NASA. Sometimes these are closer to 19mm and have a slight gap at the lug for Speedmasters, which is correct for the original issued straps during Gemini, Apollo, Skylab, and Shuttle era).
- 21.5" long - fits most sized wrists by wrapping around two or more turns.
- Uses modern Mil-Spec Velcro Brand fastener of the same type issued by NASA
- Exact reproduction stainless rectangular ring
- OD green military spec grosgrain tape
- Authentic P/N and SN markings
This is an excellent, daily-wear version of the NASA‐issued long watchband and will hold up to any mission, big or small.
Now made in-house by Luna Replicas!
Made in USA
(PRICE IS FOR ONE WATCHBAND, WATCH NOT INCLUDED)