We'll get more of these throughout the year and post them for sale as soon as they come in! Leave your email address above for email updates!
Luna Replicas is proud to offer the legendary OMEGA Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch (ref. 3184.108.40.206.01.005).
We occasionally get these in for a good price and want to pass them along to our amazing friends and customers. They will be listed one at a time once they arrive.
This beautiful, lightly used Speedmaster was made in 2018, and comes with the original full set.
Watch Features and Included Set:
- Authentic OMEGA Speedmaster Professional Chronograph, made in Switzerland to exacting specifications since 1957
- Calibre 1861 Manual Wind Movement, with tachymetre bezel
- 42mm Stainless steel case
- 20mm Lug Width
- Hesalite Crystal
- Inner and Outer Display Box
- Pictogram Card and Manual
- OMEGA Branded Loupe
- Watch band tool
- Speedmaster Coin
- Three watchbands for all occasions:
- OMEGA stainless steel bracelet (with 2 extra links)
- Luna Replicas OD green NASA strap*
- Omega black nylon NATO strap for rugged wear
- Omega long NASA-style strap
*NASA replica watchstrap made with Velcro brand fastener material (available HERE individually)
Description of the watch from OMEGA's website:
The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit.
This OMEGA Speedmaster Professional “Moonwatch” features a black dial covered by a hesalite crystal and graced by a small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder along with a central chronograph hand. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 42 mm stainless steel case and presented on a matching bracelet.
At the heart of this chronograph is OMEGA’s mechanical calibre 1861, the legendary manual-winding movement worn on the Moon. This timepiece is offered with a special Moonwatch presentation box which contains a "NATO" strap, a strap for astronauts, a tool to change the bracelet and a book highlighting Speedmaster's adventures.