An exact replica NASA short watchband as used on Apollo, Skylab, and early Shuttle missions while inside the spacecraft and during training (the longer version being used on the outside of the spacesuits while on Lunar and "spacewalk" EVA).
Gray/green "foliage" mil-spec grosgrain tape replicates some of the watchbands seen throughout Gemini and Apollo. Most recently, Apollo 15 Commander Dave Scott's Bulova watch sold with an original long "-202" watchband and foliage gray grosgrain tape.
- Fits 20mm and 19mm watch lug width
- 11.5" long - fits 6" to 8.5" wrists
- Modern Mil-Spec Velcro of the same type issued by NASA
- Exact reproduction stainless rectangular ring
- Foliage gray/green military spec grosgrain tape
- Authentic P/N and SN markings
This is an excellent, daily-wear version of the NASA‐issued short watchband and will hold up to any mission, big or small.
Now made in-house by Luna Replicas!
Made in USA
(WATCH NOT INCLUDED)